Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Someday...

Almost two years ago, entered a weight loss competition at work under the username "Someday Skinny". The person running the competition would often refer to me as "Someday".  I've been thinking for a long time now, about how I quickly I become overwhelmed with that word! I have so many things I want to be/try/experience/share and to make myself feel better in my laziness and procrastination, I simply tell myself "someday".

Someday Supermom
Someday Superwife
Someday Spiritual Giant
Someday Organized
Someday Employee of the Year
Someday Photographer
Someday Great Friend
Someday Savvy Shopper
Someday Interior Decorator
Someday Scholar
Someday Skinny
Someday, someday, someday...

Obviously, the list goes on and on! I find myself getting so caught up, that I forget the things that I actually have accomplished. I forget that all of those goals are big goals that take daily baby steps to reach.

I'm hoping this blog will help me keep in perspective that ALL of my "someday's" are being created one day at a time, and that means they are all happening TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing blog! You need to convert this into a full blown book some day!

    ReplyDelete