Saturday, March 22, 2014

Week 6 Menu

If you didn't see on Facebook, I'm finishing up a post (that was supposed to be done much earlier this week!) with a little more info. on "veggie loading".

Seeing as we're almost half-way through the competition, I'd love to get feedback from as many of you as possible to see how you're doing! If you wouldn't mind sending me a message and letting me know things like what you feel your strengths are, what you feel has been your biggest success so far, what's been your biggest frustration and where you feel like you need improvement. Anything else you want to add, I'd love to hear as well!

I'll also be making a new post tomorrow with some information on next week's theme and some ways I'm wanting to change the competition up a bit.

I just realized that it's Saturday night and I never posted the menu for Week 6! So here it is! Again, I hope everyone has time to get to the store without falling too far behind!





No comments:

Post a Comment