Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 2 Menu

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this posted! I meant to get to it several times earlier in the week, but time kept getting away from me!

Here's the menu for Week 2:

And the recipes:


The Skinny Chicken Broccoli Alfredo and the Whole Wheat Pancakes are recipes I got from other people's sites. You can click on them above to find the recipes.

On a Side Note: I LOVE pancakes, so syrup is a place where I tend to let myself splurge a little. I used to use sugar-free maple syrup because it was very low calorie. Now that I'm pregnant however, I'm more weary of aspartame (the artificial sweetener in many sugar-free foods) so I usually try to get 100% pure maple syrup. However, it's much more expensive and way more calories, just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment