Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 3 Menu

Here's the menu for Week 3!  The "theme" for this week is going to be focused on cravings and substitutions for unhealthy foods that you can't help but want!  So, to go along with that, I tried to use recipes that had been sent to me and things I've been seeing posted on the Goal Weight Challenge Pinterest Board.  You'll notice that this menu is a little more indulgent (but still healthy!). I was looking for things that I think maybe we've all been missing and craving since starting two weeks ago. Please don't get frustrated with me this week if you're trying to eat more clean and really cut out the bad hard core. We will get there! I just thought it would be fun to have a week to show that you can still have rich, delicious food and continue to feel good, lose weight, and stay within your calorie goal.

Thanks SO much to everyone who's been involved in pinning and who took the time to send me recipes! I was really hoping this challenge would be a group effort, and I think it's proving to be so!

Anyway, enough rambling! Here's the menu:
(if you've been having trouble printing from the blog, try the Word Doc, I think it's better quality!)





I haven't been able to go a week without making some mistakes in the recipes/menu. If you catch one,  please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment