Saturday, March 1, 2014

Points Reminder and Weights

Don't forget to send me your points today! 

I'd like to start posting weight standings this week as well, so let me know how you're doing on your weight goal. If you don't want that info. posted, just let me know and I won't. You could also give me a username you'd like me to use instead, if you haven't already. 

This is the format I'm thinking I'll use:
1. Someday Skinny is the closest to their weight loss goal this week. She's lost 3 lbs. so far and has 15 to go. 
2. Lean Lady has lost 7 lbs. so far and is 20 lbs from her goal weight. 
Something like that...

I hope you all had another good week! I'm excited to hear how everyone's doing!!

I also made a little cheat sheet you can save to your phone to refer to to track your points:

No comments:

Post a Comment